Layout by tuesdaynight
"All of my todays"
My name is Dolores. I am 20 years old girl who lives in a small country called Slovenia. I really enjoy lazy sundays, photography, long walks, good cup of black coffee, cooking & baking, trying new things, crafts ect,.

Monday morning
Monday, August 27, 2012, 8:00 AM
"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but to embrace it. " -Kevyn Aucoin 



Today I woke up with the strong desire do to something. Do you know this feeling when there's just million things on your mind that you wanna try and do but in the end you never do them for no particular reason?Well I had a lot of moments like this in the past, but now it's time to say good bye to this bad habit of mine. Like for example, I've always wanted to have a proper blog, but somehow I never managed to do that. And another thing I wanted to do since forever is to rearrange my room. But now I can finally say I did it. Well my room is not quite finished yet, because I still have to paint the walls but this will have to wait a little, because now I'm busy studying for my exams. The good thing is that the process of rearranging is ON.
And now I'm off to enjoy the rest of this lovely morning/day.

Wish you an amazing week ! 

Hello!
Dolores| 20 years old| I basically post everday stuff from my life, things that inspire me and I enjoy doing. Happy scrolling !
Layout: Ho ho hopefully
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

Reads
Klara Masha A beautiful mess Vanilla and lace skunkboy ...
Parlez
Previous posts
July 2012 August 2012 January 2013 February 2013 April 2013